March was a great month for me:
1. I got a lot of subbing in at the local high school. This will help my budget a lot!
2. I finally felt like a hit a stride with my blogging as this is the second month in a row that I posted at least 10 times! I'm loving it, and I hope you are too! Check out all my March posts HERE.
3. I attended the 4Cs conference in Tampa, FL. The 4Cs is the Conference on College Composition and Communication. I was able to attend focus groups, see great presentations that inspired me, and perhaps most importantly get some sun after a very cold Cleveland winter.
4. I got called for an interview for a tenure track position!!! It's a phone interview and just the first step in a long process but I am super jazzed.
5. I tried a new approach with my students memoir assignment. They get to choose whether to write a standard memoir, a comic version, or write it in verse form. They're just getting started to check back to find out how well it went!
Check out all the great posts over at Julie's Blog!
Thanks for reading! How was your month? Tell me in the comments below!