Happy Holidays! We all have teachers in our lives. And, most of you reading this blog have English Teachers in your life. Here's my gift giving guide for 2016. All ideas are under $10! Use this guide to find great ideas for your spouse, girlfriend or boyfriend, or even your child's teacher. At under $10 these gifts won't break the bank!
If you missed last year's guide check it out here: English Teacher Gift Giving Guide 2015!
1. Book Lover's Soy Tart by Frostbeard Studio at $6.75 this is a great deal and is flameless, so depending on the rules could be used in your English classroom! Picture below links to the Frostbeard Studio. You can get the candle version too either at their website or Amazon.
2. A great pillow can add to the reading corner of any classroom or home! This one is prime eligible and is still under $10!
3. If you have a teacher in your life that likes to unwind with a cocktail then, Tequila Mockingbird is the book for them. This cocktail book is full of fun drinks like the Gin Eyre, and Clockwork Orange Julius! I own it and love it!
4. Teachers always need a good mug. This one is cute and the price is right!
5. Mini-notebooks are great to throw in a teacher bag and go! This pack of three will leave your favorite teacher in great shape to write down inspiration whenever it strikes!
Who do you have gifts to buy for? Which of these gifts would you love to receive?
Thanks for reading!